Powerhouse Fitness has launched a weight loss incentive campaign to help get the people of Britain moving! The ‘Pounds for Pounds’ campaign will run in-store only throughout the month of February and it’s the first of its kind run by Powerhouse Fitness.
To be in with a chance to get some pounds back in your pocket for the pounds you lose, participants must purchase a piece of endurance fitness equipment, such as a treadmill, exercise bike, cross trainer, indoor cycle or rowing machine and will be rewarded with cash back on their purchase.
This is how Powerhouse Fitness pounds for pounds works:
- Step 1: Purchase a piece of endurance equipment at one of our branches
- Step 2: Be weighed in order to determine your starting weight
- Step 3: Return within 3 months after purchase for the final weighing
- Step 4: Get 1% of the purchase price back for every 2 pounds lost.
Obesity is a big issue in the UK and data from the Health Survey for England on overweight and obesity among adults (defined as people aged 16 and over) in 2015 showed that 62.9% of adults were overweight or obese (67.8% of men and 58.1% of women). *
In light of this, Powerhouse Fitness the longest established fitness equipment supplier in the UK, want you to get involve so they are inviting customers to take part in the Powerhouse Pounds for Pounds Challenge to WIN back money on your endurance equipment purchase for the whole of February.
Ken Reeve, Powerhouse Fitness’ Managing Director said:“One of the reasons Powerhouse Fitness is doing this pounds for pounds’ campaign is to get more people moving and to reward our customers for achieving their goals.
So, if you lose 10lbs over the course of 3 months you’ll get 5% back of the original purchase price of your endurance fitness equipment item. So, the more you lose the more money you’ll have back in your pocket!”
Staying motivated in fitness is key, so to have a few extra pounds in your pocket as well as off of your waist is a no brainer. Get down to your local store and start counting those pounds!
- This is an in-store promotion only not applicable to online purchases
- Participants have 3 months to get weighed a second time in one of our Powerhouse Fitness stores in order to determine the discount. All participants have to be able to prove their identity at the first and final weighing. The weight is measured to the nearest pound.
- Full details can be found here
- Powerhouse Fitness is part of the Sport-Tiedje group which has stores in 7 countries and are Europe’s number one for home fitness equipment. Powerhouse Fitness has with 9 stores in the UK (Nottingham, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Newcastle, and Leeds and 2 in London and 2 in Glasgow).
- Visitpowerhousefitness.co.uk/storelocator to find your nearest store.
- Powerhouse fitness on social media: