13 October 2017
Fit2B UK returns with another fitness dance extravaganza following the success of their first event, Fit2Beat in August. The second installment of the female only smoke and alcohol-free fitness party will feature three fitness dance instructors who will be leading half hour sets to a variety of music genres.
They include a qualified Zumba instructor who believes in letting the music move you, an Afrobeats specialist straight from Uganda and the founder of Jungle Fit a new phenomenon in the fitness world that takes you through a workout strictly to Drum ‘n’ Bass music!
Specifically designed for women of all ages to come together and workout in a fun, judgment free atmosphere, Fit2Beat is taking place on Sunday 22 October 2017, in South East London at the well-known Husky’s dance studio, from 7pm – 10pm.
Fit2B UK focus on wellness empowerment with their goal being to teach others the tools needed to become better at looking after their own health and fitness.
Yehnine Gayle, co-founder of Fit2B UK commented:
“We are keen to bring this innovative fun style of working out to women in South London. As a personal trainer and busy mother, I know that juggling work and family life is a lot to handle, so we’re keen to give women the tools they need to maintain their health and fitness. Our Fit2beat dance fitness party allows women to have some ‘me’ time to get active in a fun welcoming environment where everyone is ready to party and let their hair down.”
Mikki Barrett, co-founder of Fit2B UK commented:
“With research showing that the incidences of stroke among middle aged women has been on a steady rise and is the third leading cause of fatality among women we are really passionate about getting women moving and active. We’re keen to get local women moving so they can reap the benefits of good health.”
Tickets are £10 and available from EventBrite.
Notes to editor:
- For more info on Fit2B Website: fit2b.uk
- Event flyer http://www.fit2b.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Fit2Beat-flyer-Oct.jpg
- Tickets are available on the Eventbrite platform https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/fit2beat-tickets-35898670891
- Co-founder Yehnine Gayle is a former sprint athlete that competed nationally and is now a qualified personal trainer.
- Co-founder Mikki Barrett -bi-coastal exercise specialist and wellness coach
- Fit2B on social media @Fit2B_UK on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook
- Instagram handle for instructors
PR & media queries please contact:
Ebony Gayle – Ebony Gayle Communications