As business owners and entrepreneurs, you will be aware that getting your business or product featured in a major newspaper, magazine, publication or website is a great achievement and can boost awareness, credibility and sales.
Having worked in PR for well over a decade I’ve come across many new business owners who are desperately seeking PR help but don’t have the financial means to do so.
This is exactly why I created this course, to help those who are unable to foot the bill of agencies and consultants. This course will kick start your PR activity and give you an understanding of how to use PR to increase your profile.
The course will teach you:
How to understand PR and use it to gain press coverage
- How to write a PR plan and the importance of creating key messages that align with your business goals
- How to write a press release and find your USP
- How to approach the media
- How to pitch to the media
- *Bonus module – how to leverage social media with PR to accelerate business growth.
- **Bonus PDF downloadable materials to help you meet your PR objectives:
- PDF Template PR Plan
- PDF Template Press Release
- PDF Template journalist pitch email
- PDF media database providers
- PDF 8 Steps to approaching the media
- PDF Key media holiday dates & hash tags to help your story
Enjoy and let me know how you get on!
P.S. I’m offering enhanced package for those that need an extra helping hand – where you get my expert review of your DIY PR plan and make recommendations – check out my Consultancy Services page