Go to any seminar on business or marketing these days and you’ll hear a speaker say content is king, and how important content marketing is for you business and they are right.
Well a great way to communicate your content and business messages is via video. Video is a method I often recommend to clients as it is taking content marketing by storm.
Did you know that viral video marketing campaigns can increase click through rates up to 750% according to marketingexperiment.com. With big numbers like this it’s no wonder why businesses are becoming more and more interested in video content.
Video content is the way forward, by 2017, video will account for 69% of all consumer internet traffic, according to Cisco.
Cisco also predicted a good few years ago that video content will account for almost 90% of all internet traffic, so if you were or are on the fence about dipping your toe in, I’d suggest you jump right in.
Here are five reasons why you should produce video content for your business,
- Videos are shared more than links and text posts combined on social media platforms like Facebook and twitter.
- It’s not just a young thing; the kids are always at the forefront of technology and embrace it but over 65% of people who watch online videos are between the age of 35-64yrs old.
- Videos are a great method as they can be easily digested and shared as many people are put of streams of written information.
- Videos offer potentially huge reach with avenues like YouTube receiving more than one billion unique visitors every month, which is more than any other channel, apart from Facebook.
- One in three Britons view at least one online video a week – that’s a weekly audience of more than 20 million people in the UK alone.
I often work with clients to produce creative video content be it a corporate video, animation or hard hitting drama, we can help you achieve your goal and reach your target audience. To find out more please do get in touch.